Niger Delta Development Commission( NDDC) Scholarship Award Scheme 2019/2020- NNDC( Niger Delta Development Commission) Scholarship application form for 2019/2020 is NOW OUT for the interesting and qualified persons who have been waiting for such wonderful opportunity. All you need to do is to apply for NDDC scholarship award scheme through the registration portal is now out for registration .CLICK BELOW for more
Brief Description of NDDC Scholarship Award scheme 2019
NNDC set out this scheme for the betterment of youth of Niger deltas as part initiatives development with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local Content program of the current Administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields.
VARIOUS Courses Eligible for NDDC Scholarship Award Scheme 2019/2020
The Scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degrees from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
- Agricultural Science
- Environmental Sciences
- Management sciences
- Medical Sciences
Requirements for NDDC Scholarship 2019
- First degree with minimum of 2nd Class, Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
- Applicants must have gained valid admission letter for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
- Applicants who have already enrolled in overseas’ universities are NOT eligible to apply.
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
- a) Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
b) Chairman of LGA
c) First class traditional ruler
d) High court judge
- Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
Steps and How to Apply/Register for NDDC Scholarship 2019/2020 for Post Graduate Scheme
- To Apply Click www.nddc.gov.ng with the following attachments:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government identification letter
- Post Graduate admission letter from a recognized Overseas University
- Relevant Degrees from recognized Universities
- NYSC Discharge /Exemption Certificate
- Successfully completed application form will be assigned a registration number automatically.
- Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease reference.
Last Date for Submission Of NDDC Scholarship Scheme 2019/2020
All completed applications must be submitted on or before the deadline on 4th July, 2019.
Important Point to be aware of by all interesting applicants of NDDC Scholarship Scheme 2019
- The Commission will not enter into any form of communication with candidates who were not shortlisted for the computer based test (CBT), those who were not invited for oral interview or candidates that were not successful at the oral interviews.
- Preference would be given to candidates from oil producing/bearing communities/Local Government areas as long as candidates meet the approved cut off mark.
- The Commission will ensure a fair spread of course among beneficiaries within each State.
- Deferment, change of institution and course are not permitted.
- The Commission reserves the sole and absolute discretion to select in line with the above stated criteria its internal consideration. The decision of the Commission in this regard is final.
- .All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website (www.nddc.gov.ng)
- For further enquiring please contact:
- Director, Education, Health and Social Services (NDDC)
Mobile: 084668158; firstname.lastname@example.org
More regular update on NDDC scholarships and other available ones you would like to apply
- kindly subscribe to the site, www.formsapplication.com using your Email address for FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for direct updates
- For questions and challenges, Click Here