2019/2020 NNPC/Chevron JV Undergraduate Scholarships Award Scheme: via https://www.chevron.com
How To Apply For NNPC/Chevron JV Undergraduate Scholarships Award Scheme 2019/2020, The Eligibility and the submission Closing Date
This is to inform the general public that the ongoing tertiary scholarship scheme by NNPC/Chevron Joint Venture is open for every eligible student or candidate studying in any Nigerian University. Hence all interested and qualified undergraduate student are hereby invited to apply for 2019 NNPC-Chevron JV National University Scholarship awards. The scholarship is aimed to support students with fees, stipends, books, accommodation etc. All these are usually converted into a cash amount and awarded to qualified students who merit the award. Read through to know how to apply for the scholarship award scheme.
ABOUT THE NNPC/CHEVRON SCHOLARSHIP
Scholarship Sponsor(s): NNPC/Chevron Joint Venture.
Scholarships to be taken at: Any Nigerian University
Scholarship Type: Cash/Stipend award.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate study level
Scholarship Worth: Not Stated
Applicants who wish to apply should be studying any of the following courses;
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Geology/Geophysics/Geo Informatics
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Medicine & Surgery, Dentistry and Pharmacy
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Nigerian students are eligible.
English Language Requirement: Not Applicable.
Scholarship Eligibility and Basic Document:
Here are the eligibility conditions for the NNPC/Chevron JV Undergraduate Scholarships Award Scheme 2019/2020 as shown below;
- This scholarship scheme is for all Nigerians only studying in any tertiary institution across the country.
- All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- All applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2017/2018 academic session).
- All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
Ensure you have all the needed document scanned and ready before continuing to the application page. Also, ensure that each document size does not exceed 150kb and the total size does not exceed 750kb.
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
- And Court Affidavit in a case of any mismatch of name in any of your document.
How to apply for the /Chevron JV Undergraduate Scholarships Award Scheme 2019/2020
- log in https://chevron,com “Apply Now” then create account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to login.
- Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Submit Application” to submit information
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Submission Closing Date
18th September, 2019.
For more update and new Job Recruitment;
- Kindly Subscribe to the site, www.formsapplication.com using your Email address. SUBSCRIPTION IS TOTALLY FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for direct updates
- For questions and challenges, Click Here