AAU Post UTME Form / DE Screening 2019/2020 and Cut Off Mark – AAU Post UTME 2019/2020 application and Direct Entry (DE) Form and Screening Exercise is on sale for all interested and qualified candidates to apply. Ambrose Ali University (AAU) Ekpoma application steps are well explained in this article below. SEE FULL DETAILS ON HOW TO APPLY BELOW.
This is to inform the general public that the sale of application forms for the selection of candidates for admission into Ambrose Ali University (AAU) Ekpoma for the 2019/2020 Academic session has commenced.
What is the Cut Off Mark for AAU Post UTME 2019/2020
The Cut Off Mark for Ambrose Ali University Ekpoma Post UTME Form is 180
How much is AAU Post UTME 2019/2020
Ambrose Ali University Ekpoma Post UTME Form is N2,000 only
When will AAU Post UTME Form 2019/2020 be on sale?
Ambrose Ali University Post UTME Form 2019/2020 is out for all candidates to buy the form and register
Qualification and Eligibility for AAU Post UTME 2019/2020
- Candidates who made Ambrose Ali University (AAU) Ekpoma their first choice and scored 180 marks and above in the 2019 UTME are eligible to apply
- Candidates who did not chose the school and are interested in Edo State University can change their first choice of Ambrose Ali University (AAU) Ekpoma and apply for the Post UTME
Steps on How to Apply for AAU Post UTME /DE Application form
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the Screening Exercise. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal www.aauekpoma.edu.ng and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- On-line Payment – visit: www.aauekpoma.edu.ng and follow the guide-lines for payment.
- AAU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
AAU Post UTME Mode of Registration.
- Visit the University Registration Website: www.aauekpoma.edu.ng and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout Edo State University PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
Admission is open to candidates who sat for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Applicants are to complete the on-line Application Form by visiting Ambrose Ali University (AAU) Ekpoma website
- All applicants are required to have met Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings. However, for Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at one sitting only.
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Ambrose Ali University (AAU) Ekpoma Screening Exercise.
- Interested candidates who wrote the 2019 UTME and wish to change their choice of University/Course of Study to Ambrose Ali University (AAU) Ekpoma are required to:
- Apply for Change of Institution through JAMB
- Complete the Ambrose Ali University (AAU) Ekpoma On-line Application Form
- Participate in the Ambrose Ali University (AAU) Ekpoma screening exercise.
AAU Direct Entry Form:
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and chose Ambrose Ali University (AAU) Ekpoma, as Institution of First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise. All such candidates must enter all relevant certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NATEB, NEC, DIPLOMA/DEGREE etc.) with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
All candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) are to note that:
- The cost of the online Application form is N2,000.00(Two thousand naira) only.
ii. All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as
no initials shall be entertained.
Documents needed for AAU Post UTME Screening Exercise 2019/2020
Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- AAU PUTME Screening Pass (Post UTME Print out)
- 2019 UTME Result Slip (Having your passport and scores on it)
Deadline for AAU Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Registration
Application forms for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates will be available online for completion and submission from Monday, 17th of June, 2019 to Thursday, 18th of July, 2019.
AAU Mode of Screening:
The screening exercise for all candidates would be done strictly ONLINE by screening of qualifying results of candidates. There shall be no physical screening.
ONLINE screening for candidates with awaiting result will be done at a later date to be communicated to affected candidates.
How to Apply for AAU POST UTME AND DIRECT ENTRY FORM ONLINE
- Any Applicant who fails to fill and submit the form online may forteit his/her eligibility for consideration of the 2019/2020 academic session’s admission exercise.
- Applicants that provide false information or upload incorrect credentials online will automatically be ‘disqualified’
How to get update on Ambrose Ali University (AAU) Ekpoma List or List of admitted students and clearance guidelines.
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address to be updated regularly. SUBSCRIPTION IS TOTALLY FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter Handle for more updates
- Click Here for questions and challenges