ABSU Post UTME Form / DE Screening 2019/2020 and Cut Off Mark – ABSU Post UTME 2019/2020 application and Direct Entry (DE) Form and Screening Exercise is on sale for all interested and qualified candidates to apply. Abia State University (ABSU) Uturu application steps are well explained in this article below. SEE FULL DETAILS ON HOW TO APPLY BELOW.
This is to inform the general public that the sale of application forms for the selection of candidates for admission into Abia State University (ABSU) Uturu for the 2019/2020 Academic session has commenced.
What is the Cut Off Mark for ABSU Post UTME 2019/2020
The Cut Off Mark for ABSU Post UTME Form is 160
How much is ABSU Post UTME 2019/2020
ABSU Post UTME Form is N2,000 only
When will ABSU Post UTME Form 2019/2020 be on sale?
ABSU Post UTME Form 2019/2020 is out for all candidates to buy the form and register
Qualification and Eligibility for ABSU Post UTME 2019/2020
- Candidates who made Abia State University (ABSU) Uturu their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2019 UTME are eligible to apply
- Candidates who did not chose the school and are interested in Abia can change their first choice of Abia State University (ABSU) Uturu and apply for the Post UTME.
Steps on How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME /DE Application form
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the Screening Exercise. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- On-line Payment – visit: www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and follow the guide-lines for payment.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only.ABSU Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc;
Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc,
Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc; UBA Plc.
- Get back to the ABSU portal (www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
ABSU Post UTME Mode of Registration.
- Visit the University Registration Website: www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout ABSU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
Documents needed for ABSU Post UTME Screening Exercise 2019/2020
Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- ABSU PUTME Screening Pass (Post UTME Print out)
- 2019 UTME Result Slip (Having your passport and scores on it)
Deadline for ABSU Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Registration
ABSU Post UTME Form 2019/2020 registration ends on Friday, 19th July, 2019.
ABUS Aptitude Test Date:
The Aptitude Test would hold on 24th, 25th and 26th July, 2019.
How to get update on ABUAD Admission List or List of admitted students and clearance guidelines
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address to be updated regularly. SUBSCRIPTION IS TOTALLY FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter Handle for more updates
- Click Here for questions and challenges