ADELEKE UNIVERSITY Post UTME Form / DE Screening 2019/2020 and Cut Off Mark – Adeleke University Post UTME 2019/2020 application and Direct Entry (DE) Form and Screening Exercise is on sale for all interested and qualified candidates to apply. Adeleke University application steps are well explained in this article below. SEE FULL DETAILS ON HOW TO APPLY BELOW.
This is to inform the general public that the sale of application forms for the selection of candidates for admission into Adeleke University for the 2019/2020 Academic session has commenced.
What is the Cut Off Mark for Adeleke University Post UTME 2019/2020
The Cut Off Mark for Adeleke University Post UTME Form is
How much is Adeleke University Post UTME 2019/2020
Adeleke University Post UTME Form is N2,000 only
When will Adeleke University Post UTME Form 2019/2020 be on sale?
Adeleke University Post UTME Form 2019/2020 is out for all candidates to buy the form and register
Adeleke University Post UTME Mode of Registration.
- Visit the University Registration Website: : www.adelekeuniversity.edu.ng and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout Adeleke University PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date
Documents needed for Adeleke University Post UTME Screening Exercise 2019/2020
Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- Adeleke University PUTME Screening Pass (Post UTME Print out)
- 2019 UTME Result Slip (Having your passport and scores on it)
Deadline for Adeleke University Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Registration
Adeleke University Post UTME Form 2019/2020 registration closes not yet specified.
Qualification and Eligibility for Adeleke University Post UTME 2019/2020
- Candidates who made Adeleke University their first choice and scored 180 marks and above in the 2019 UTME are eligible to apply
- Candidates who did not chose the school and are interested in Pau Atlantic University (PAU can change their first choice of Adeleke University and apply for the Post UTME.
- All other Candidates interested in studying at Adeleke University who did not select Adeleke University as their first choice.
- Minimum qualification for the Degree Programme is 5 credits including English Language, Mathematics and any three other relevant subjects at the WASC/NECO/NABTEB Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings). Credit in Mathematics is NOT required for programmes like English Studies, History and International Studies, Diplomatic Studies, Religious Studies, Political Science, Public Administration and Library & Information Science. Candidates awaiting O Level results will be required to present acceptable qualification on resumption and before matriculation.
UTME Admission Requirements
- Requisite O’Level Result (WASC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Current JAMB UTME Registration
Direct Entry Admission Requirements.
3 years BSc. Degree Programme
- A’Level / National Diploma (OND with at Least Lower Credit) / NCE (Merit) / IJMB/ JUPEB
- Registration with JAMB for Direct Entry Registration
2 years BSc. Degree Programme
- 4 years Post-Secondary Qualification (HND, BSc./ ICAN etc)
- Initial Admission Documents into present University
- Candidates should send Official Transcript from present University directly to the Registrar.
How to Apply for Adeleke University Post UTME/ DE
Interested and qualified candidates who choose Adeleke University as their first Institution or who intends to study in Adeleke University but did not choose it during their JAMB Online registration can apply now, kindly Click Here to apply
N.B: Adeleke University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address
Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
How to get update on ABUAD Admission List or List of admitted students and clearance guidelines
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address to be updated regularly. SUBSCRIPTION IS TOTALLY FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter Handle for more updates
- Click Here for questions and challenges