ACU Post UTME Form / DE Screening 2019/2020 and Cut Off Mark – ACU Post UTME 2019/2020 application and Direct Entry (DE) Form and Screening Exercise is on sale for all interested and qualified candidates to apply. Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) application steps are well explained in this article below. SEE FULL DETAILS ON HOW TO APPLY BELOW.
This is to inform the general public that the sale of application forms for the selection of candidates for admission into Ajayi Crowther University (ACU)for the 2019/2020 Academic session has commenced.
What is the Cut Off Mark for ACU Post UTME 2019/2020
The Cut Off Mark for ACU Post UTME Form is
How much is ACU Post UTME 2019/2020
ACU Post UTME Form is N2,000 only
When will ACU Post UTME Form 2019/2020 be on sale?
ACU Post UTME Form 2019/2020 is out for all candidates to buy the form and register
ACU Post UTME Mode of Registration.
- Visit the University Registration Website: : http://admission.acu.edu.ng and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout ACU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date
Documents needed for ACU Post UTME Screening Exercise 2019/2020
Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- ACU PUTME Screening Pass (Post UTME Print out)
- 2019 UTME Result Slip (Having your passport and scores on it)
Deadline for ACU Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Registration
ACU Post UTME Form 2019/2020 registration closes not yet specified.
Qualification and Eligibility for ACU Post UTME 2019/2020
- All applicants are required to sit for 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalent in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language and four other subjects as may be specified by each Faculty.
- The five credits should be obtained at not more than two sittings.
- For Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), Nursing Science and Physiotherapy programmes, the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at only one sitting and NABTEB is not acceptable.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Bowen University Screening Exercise.
- Applicants are to complete the University Application forms.
- Interested candidates who have applied to JAMB for admission and wish to change their choice of institution to Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB.
- Complete the Ajayi Crowther University Application Form.
- Participate in the Ajayi Crowther screening exercise.
Steps on How to Apply for IAUOE Post UTME /DE Application form
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the Screening Exercise. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://admission.acu.edu.ng and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- On-line Payment – visit: http://admission.acu.edu.ng and follow the guide-lines for payment.
- ACU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses.
- ACU Liaison Offices.
- IBADAN: St. Luke’s Grammar School Compound, Molete, Ibadan, Oyo State. 08104408768
- LAGOS: All Saints Anglican Church, 60/62 Ikosi Road, Ketu, Lagos State. 07060793028
How to Apply for Ajayi Crowther University Post UTME
You can apply both online and offline. Choose any of the three application options below:
- Candidates are to visit the University’s admission portal – http://admission.acu.edu.ng to complete the Admission Application Form, make payment and submit the online Admission Form to receive your Admission Letter.
- Download and print the PDF version of the Application Form from the University’s website (edu.ng), complete it manually, attach photocopy of the payment teller, scan and send a copy of the completed form and all attachments by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit our main campus in Oyo Town or any of the Liaison Offices for collection of Application Forms and instant admission.
How to get update on ABUAD Admission List or List of admitted students and clearance guidelines
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address to be updated regularly. SUBSCRIPTION IS TOTALLY FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter Handle for more updates
- Click Here for questions and challenges