NPDC/SEPLAT undergraduate scholarship 2020/2021 Application Form is out- Many students who are interested in applying for Seplat scholarship should start now before the closing date. To apply successfully kindly follow the step below to start to applying
SEPLAT Joint Venture has announced the commencement of its 2020 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme. The scholarship award will be open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
The SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through the provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programme.
SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility 2020
- Applicants must be second-year students in Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes including English and Mathematics at one sitting.
- Applicants who are currently on scholarship awards from other companies need not apply.
Only students studying the following courses are eligible to apply:
If you are studying any of the courses below, then you are eligible for SEPLAT 2020 Scholarship.
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Electronic Engineering
- Human Medicine
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering.
How To Apply For Seplat Scholarship
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form.
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
- Visit seplatscholarship.com
Application deadline: Not announced
How to be updated regularly on other things
- LIKE our Facebook information page for more updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for more information
- For questions and challenges, Click Here