Apply now for Chief Security Officer at Avant Farms and Foods Limited
This is to inform the general public that Avant Farms and Food Limited needs workers who will work with to achieve their obligation to alleviate foods scarcity in the country. The job procedure, description and educational qualification is below.
Brief knowledge of the Job
One of the leading players in the agricultural sector seeks to employ a Chief Security Officer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for daily incident reports, requisitions, and ensure that all allegations of crime and other incidents are investigated and properly recorded.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
The details of the Job Chief Security Officer
The details below overview the demand and specific requirement that every applicant should noted down before applying for the job.
Job Description, Demand and Requirement
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all security personnel.
- Ensure that all security staff provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure the safety and security of guests, and staff at all time
- Monitor staff activity and coach subordinate performance.
- Follows up on all unusual activities in and around the property.
- Ensure compliance with all security standards and preventative measures.
- Monitor and follow proper key control guidelines in loss prevention and property.
- Conduct investigations and compile reports in a timely manner for any theft, loss, and accidents.
- Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts.
- Develop and advise key personnel of emergency procedures.
- Implements action plans to monitor and control risk.
- Establish crisis management and contingency planning.
- Conduct regular walk through rounds.
- Supervision of all Security Personnel and giving clear direction on all security-related matters.
- Coordinate with external police authorities in the investigation and handling of crimes, accidents.
- Perform all tasks consistently in line with company standards and adhere to all legal and statutory requirements.
- Be available 24 hours a day for genuine emergencies within the property.
Education and Experience
The details below highlight the educational qualification every applicant must have at hand.
- Minimum of a BSc or HND.
- Proficiency in Computers, Fire, and Safety systems.
- Fluency in English in both written and spoken and the capability to follow safety and security rules and procedures without compromise at all times is essential.
Applicant must have;
- At least 5 years of experience in a corporate environment
- Job Location: Oyo State
Avant Farms and Foods Limited
Ibadan & Oyo StateFull Time
For more information, kindly click on our Facebook page