Deadline for Uploading O’level Results on Jamb portal/CAPS; Steps to Upload WACE, NECO, and NABTEB Result to the Official Jamb Website| www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility
When is Jamb closing Portal for O’LEVEL RESULT Upload 2019? How to Upload WAEC, NECO, NABTEB Result to Jamb Portal; who is Required to Upload SSCE Result on Jamb Portal; How to Check if your SSCE Result Uploaded on Jamb Portal/CAPS is Successful and the Closing Date for uploading O’level Result on JAMB PORTAL
This article is to inform, direct, and guide all the UTME and Direct Entry Candidate on how to upload or re-upload their WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB to the official Jamb website, and how to check if their uploaded Result is successful or not. As a matter of fact your admission may be affect or in danger if you did not upload your o’level result very well. The rest of the article will update you more, so read through.
WHO CAN UPLOAD OR RE-UPLOAD O’LEVEL RESULT ON JAMB PORTAL 2019
- Candidates who did not upload their results during Jamb Online Registration (Awaiting Result).
- Candidate who register with wrong details/data.
- Candidate who doubt if their result were successfully uploaded after Jamb registration
JAMB UPLOADING REQUIREMENT
The following are required from any candidate for successful
- A copy of your o’level result
- Your Jamb Profile code.
- Cash for services.
HOW TO UPLOAD O’LEVEL RESULT ON JAMB PORTAL
- Visit an accredited Jamb CBT Centre/Jamb Office or registration center like cybercafé.
- Go along with copy of your o’level result (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) as well as your Email address you used during your Jamb Profile Code.
- Once you get to the café, request for an upload of your O’level Result on Jamb Portal.
HOW TO CHECK IF YOUR SSCE RESULT UPLOADED ON JAMB PORTAL/CAPS IS SUCCESSFUL-
This part of the article is to clear your doubt or fear after you have confirmed by yourself if your result is successfully uploaded or not. Kindly follow the steps below:
Login to Jamb portal: www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility
Enter your Email address and Jamb password, then click login
Click on “Check Admission status”
Click on “Access my CAPS”
Then click on my “O’LEVEL” on the left hand of your computer screen.
If you have successfully uploaded your O’level result, the full list/details of your O’level result will display with your subjects, grades, year or Exam, type of Exam and examination number
NOTE: If you did not see your result on the Jamb Portal, kindly go and RE-UPLOAD YOUR DOCUMENT Immediately
DEADLINE FOR UPLOADING 2019 O’LEVEL (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) RESULT ON JAMB PORTAL
All prospective undergraduate should hurry up now and upload their O’level result on Jamb website/portal, for procrastination is dangerous. Failure to do so before the deadline may affect your admission into the university.
The deadline or closing date is 20th September 2019