Simple Steps on How to apply for BSSB (Bayelsa State Scholarship Board) Scholarship/Bursary Application Form 2019/2020 – This update tells you of Bayelsa State Government Scholarship as organized by Bayelsa State Scholarship Board (BSSB). This bursary and scholarship programme is to assist all students in any Nigerian Tertiary Institution at least to relieve of the stress of paying school fees and other expenses in school. This is one of the best bursary/scholarship as they fulfills their promises in terms of payment. How to Apply for BSSB, Bayelsa State Bursary/Scholarship 2019/2020
Eligibility/Qualification for BSSB Bursary/Scholarship 2019/2020
- Be Bayelsa State indigene
- Have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Mathematics. English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- For undergraduate students, applicant must be a full-time degree student studying any course in Polytechnic or University nationwide.
How much do BSSB pay successful applicants?
Bayelsa scholarship and bursary payment or amount paid to beneficiaries ranges from N10,000 and above.
Steps on How to Apply for Bayelsa State Bursary/Scholarship 2019/2020
Application must be made on-line at the Boards’ website: www.bursary.bssb-gov.com.ng fill the online form and attachments the below documents:
- Recent passport photographs
- JAMB Admission letter or University/Polytechnic Admission letter.
- WASC/GCE/SSCE Result/Certificate.
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- All Documents should be in JPEG formats and should not be larger than 500kb
- Applicants are required to submit their Bank Account details and verify their Eligibility to final submit their application.
- Kindly note that every Bank Account details submitted must MATCH the Educational details provided e.g. First name, Middle name and Surname.
How to know if you are successfully shortlisted in BSSB Scholarship/Bursary
The successful candidates are mostly communicated to via their Email address, Phone Number and official website of the scholarship/bursary.
Anyway, BasedOnNews.Com will still help you in keeping you updated, only subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE.
Closing Date/Deadline for BSSB Bursary/Scholarship Application
All completed applications must be submitted 20 days from the date of publication.
For further enquiries, please send mall to: email@example.com
Better Ways to be Updated Regularly on all you need to know
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
- LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
- Follow our Twitter News Handle for more directives
- For questions and challenges, Click Here