JAMB Regularization Issues to Late Registration Form, How to resolve all for NYSC Mobilization – This is to inform anyone especially prospective candidate who have encountered or yet to encounter the Jamb Regularization issue that all hope is not lost. This article will be of great importance to all students or graduates of either University, Polytechnic or Colleges of Education or other tertiary institutions on how to undergo JAMB Regularization and get response from JAMB with ease. SEE FULL DETAILS BELOW
I have done my JAMB Regularization till now I have not gotten any response from JAMB
The reason why you may not have been responded by JAMB could be that your document has not gotten to their head office. If there is a delay in submitting of your document to the stipulated office where is required, there will be a delay in response. The best thing to do after submitting the printed JAMB Late Registration or Regularization Form to your School, always follow it up to really confirm if it has been submitted to JAMB office.
How long does it take for one to response from JAMB after JAMB Regularization?
Response if every steps is undergone very fast, does not exceed three (3) weeks. The situation whereby some persons waits for months in expectation of notification from JAMB is what we can help you tackle below.
Processes involved in getting JAMB Regularization Form and getting Response from JAMB
The processes of JAMB REGULARIZATION include;
- Process the JAMB Regularization Form or Late Registration Form in Cyber Café or JAMB Accredited Centre
- Submit the printed form to your school Admission Office
- Admission office will submit it to JAMB Office in your institution state
- The JAMB Officials in your institution state will submit it to JAMB OFFICE at ABUJA
- The Jamb officials at Abuja will send you notification via Email address which you used for the registration
What to do when JAMB sends you notification via Email address
- Check JAMB MATRICULATION LIST FOR NYSC MOBILIZATION
- Print your Admission Letter and Jamb Original Result
How to go for NYSC Mobilization in your School
- With your Jamb Admission Letter, you are eligible to go to your school for NYSC mobilization with other requirements such as:
- School Fees Payment Dashboard,
- Statement of Result and other credentials as stipulated by your school.
What to do if I did not see JAMB has not sent me mail or notification in my Email
If may be you did JAMB Regularization and School has not sent you mail or notify you, do not panic as there are faster means to confirm if your case has been worked on.
Faster Steps on How To Check If JAMB Has Worked On Your Jamb Regularization Form
- Visit www.jamb.org.ng Put in your correct Email address and your Password
- Click login
- Scroll to the right top side of your Jamb dashboard or portal i.e. the place that has small blur tiny passport
- Click on My Profile
- A dialog box or page will pop up or come out bringing our your details
- Click on SERVICE USAGE
- Click on View my Usage
- Another page will come out
- Click on CHECK STATUS
- APPROVAL PAGE WILL COME OUT
Note: If your regularization has been approved, it will show, if not exercise more patience as updates are still going on
Better Ways to be updated regularly especially on new updates on JAMB Regularization and questions regarding to your Form
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE and for Updates
- LIKE our Facebook information page for updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for more updates
- For questions and challenges, Click Here