NAPE Grant 2019/2020 for University and Polytechnic Students – This is to officially inform you of Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists (NAPE) Grant or Loan to all qualified students in any tertiary institution in Nigeria. This post covers how you can apply for this great loan successfully using the application link below.
What you need to know about NAPE Grants
The Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists, University/Polytechnic Assistance Program announces its 2019 Grants-in-Aid Program. The Program includes special grants named in recognition of benevolent leaders/corporate organizations. These individuals/organizations have made substantial contributions to the UAP teaching, and research programs in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics.
Why you should Apply for NAPE Grant
The purpose of the program is to foster research in the geosciences by providing support to undergraduate and graduate students in the earth sciences whose research has application to the search for and development of oil, gas, energy-mineral resources, hydrogeology and related environmental geology issues.
Requirement and Eligibility for NAPE Grants Application
- Award recipients must be enrolled in an HND, Bachelor, Masters or PhD programme.
- They must be of proven character who maintain the ethics and standard of the profession while, above all, having a constant high grade in his chosen academic career (i.e. minimum of 2.50 CGPA and 60% aggregate for B.Sc. and M.Sc. respectively).
- However, credit will be given for higher grade.
- Monetary awards range from a minimum amount of N50,000 to a maximum of N100,000 for postgraduate and N15,000 to N50,000 for undergraduate students.
Criteria for Selection in Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists (NAPE) Grants
- Grants would be based on merit, proven character and, in part, on the financial needs of the applicant.
- Applicants will be selected based on qualification, as indicated by past academic performance, originality and imagination of the proposed project, support by the department in which the work is being done, and significance of the project to petroleum, energy-minerals and related environmental geology.
How to Register/Apply for 2019/2020 Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists (NAPE) Grants
- Complete this application in full. Please type or print neatly, since legibility affects your evaluation
- Attach an official copy of your most recent academic transcripts OR attach a signed and department stamped statement from your Professor or Head of department commenting on your academic credential.
- Obtain department endorsements and department stamps on the form. If your department does not have a stamp, attach a statement on department letterhead, signed by the Head of department, identifying you as a currently enrolled student of that school. Application without endorsements would be rejected.
- Please note that only one application is required per student
- You will be eligible for consideration of a grant only if all of the requested information accompanies your application.
- Mail your completed application and supporting documents to the (firstname.lastname@example.org). Also, ensure you copy your Head of Department and NAPE-UAP Faculty Adviser.
Closing Date for NAPE Grants Application Form 2019/2020
The deadline for 2019/2020 NAPE Grants is on 31st August 2019.
FORM MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE
How to get more information about NAPE and others
- Kindly Subscribe to this site using your Email address for FREE for more updates
- LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for direct updates
- For questions and challenges, Click Here