Nigeria Police Academy, NPA Wudil Shortlists 2019/2020 Admission List of Candidates for 7th Regular Course Interview – The numerous questions we’ve been receiving from our highly valued viewers, if the 7th Regular Course Shortlisted List of Successful Candidates 2019/2020 has been released can now be answered as the Nigeria Police Academy 7RC Full List of Admitted Students for Interview 2019/2020 has been published online via NPA official website for all interested and concerned persons to check. Also, the venue, time and date for different batches of shortlisted candidates for NPA 7RC are well explained here. Likewise, the requirements for NPA Interview are also enlisted here. SEE FULL DETAILS BELOW
NPA, Nigeria Police Academy Interview Date, Time and Venue for 7th Regular Course (7RC) 2019/2020
All shortlisted candidates are invited to appear for interview before the Selection Board in Three batches as categorized below:
BATCH ONE – North East & North West Zone:
(Thursday 24th – Wednesday 30th October, 2019.)
North East Zone
BATCH TWO –North Central & South West Zone
(Thursday31st October – Wednesday 6thNovember, 2019.)
North Central Zone
- FCT, Abuja
South West Zone
BATCH THREE –South East & South – South
(Thursday 7th – 13th November, 2019.)
South East Zone
South – South Zone
- Cross Rivers
NPA Requirement/Eligibility 2019/2020 for &RC
- Parents/Guardians will not be allowed into the Academy during the exercise.
- Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
- Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies (15 Copies each) of the following documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government.
- Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
- Original UTME result slip 2019
- Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet.
- Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination.
- 15 passport photographs
Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified.
Personal Requirements for NPA Interview 2019/2020
Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Plate and cutlery
- Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
Simple Steps on How to check your name on NPA 7th Regular Course Full list of shortlisted Candidate 2019/2020
To check your name CLICK http://www.polac.edu.ng/
Better Ways to be Updated Regularly on Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Admission
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
- LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
- Follow our Twitter News Handle for more directives
- For questions and challenges, Click Here