How to Apply for NYSC Internship Program 2020 in Cross Rivers & Ogun State – There is an ongoing application form for NYSC Internship 2020. To participate or apply for this ongoing 2020 NYSC Internship program, kindly follow the link and guidelines as directed below. See full details below
About Transport Services Limited (TSL), one of the NYSC 2020 Internship Program in Cross Rivers and Ogun State
Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a foremost indigenous logistics transportation company that provides customized transportation and logistics solutions. We currently operate out of five locations spread across the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria providing logistics services to stakeholders in the oil and gas, mining and construction, FMCG and Agricultural sector.
The positions available at Transport Services Limited (TSL) is for NYSC 2020 Internship Program
General information about 2020 NYSC Internship Program in Cross Rivers and Ogun State
- The Transport Services Limited (TSL) NYSC 2020 Internship Program in Cross Rivers/Ogun State) is specifically designed to enable young graduates and undergraduates to gather hands-on experience in a variety of fields cut across various functions in our organization.
- By joining our Internship program you will get a chance to work with talented and diverse teams of people as well as opportunities to develop problem-solving, leadership and management skills.
Requirements and Qualifications for 2020 NYSC Internship Program in Cross Rivers/Ogun Application Form
- Transport Services Limited (TSL) are looking for Top Talents across Engineering and Social Science disciplines.
- Interested and qualified candidates should have their NYSC call-up letters and be ready to complete their NYSC program in Itori, Ogun State and Atimbo, Cross River State.
Steps on How to apply for 2020 NYSC Internship Program in Cross Rivers/Ogun
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Better Ways to be updated regularly on other available positions
- Kindly subscribe to this site using your Email address for more updates
- LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for more information
- For questions and challenges, Click Here