NYSC Foreign Graduates Registration for Batch ‘A’ ‘B’ ‘C’: Documents Required for Upload and Mobilization Process – This article is majorly to give all NYSC Foreign Graduates Guidelines on how to go about their registrations online and the documents they are expected to upload for their NYSC Batch A, B or C Stream I or II registration. Those that schooled abroad (outside Nigeria) are mandated to go for service, therefore there are certain documents they must present and as well present for confirmation that they are graduates. Thus: the essence of evaluation online.
Can I upload or use ECOWAS Passport for NYSC Registration instead of International Passport?
International Passport is more preferred to ECOWAS Passport. NYSC honours International Passport, I would advise you get it for faster and stress free registration.
Top reasons why you were not evaluated after NYSC Online Registration
Not being evaluated after your successful NYSC registration could be as a result of uploading of fake or blurred documents online. Evaluation simply put is going through all you have uploaded online and thoroughly verifying that are qualifies you as a graduate from the stated Institution.
Nowadays, there are lots of scammers, fraudsters so to speak, who may not have attended any school abroad and claims to upload any document, during this process of evaluation, they are evicted.
Advisory, get all your documents ready before the time to avoid missing out. Originals are more preferred to be uploaded online.
Requirements for NYSC Foreign students’ Registration
According to NYSC requirements, all First university degree or HND certificate, official transcription of the First Degree or HND course, Mark sheet (for Indian universities only), O’level- WASC, GCE, SSCE, NECO, IGCE ,GCSE, high school diploma for those schooled in USA (five(5) subjects (including English and mathematics in not less than two(2) sittings)
You are expected to get ready the above listed documents before the registration and mobilization commences.
Note: Print out of online result is not acceptable.
Candidates that did a ‘Top up’ programme/Course are required to upload their foundation Certificate example APTECH, OND, NIIT, INFORMATICTS etc
Medical doctors and optometrists are to provide evidence of completion of Housemanship, registration certificate with the medical and dental council of Nigeria / Optometrists Association of Nigeria as applicable.
Pharmacists shall produce in addition, evidence of completion of internship and registration certificate with Pharmacists council of Nigeria
Nurses are to present original License and Certificate of registration with the Nursing/Midwifery council of Nigeria
Medical Laboratory Scientists are also to present their License and certificate of registration with Medical laboratory scientists Council of Nigeria.
Traveling Documents Required from Foreign Students by NYSC
The documents include:
- Entry visa to the country of study
- First Departure Date from Nigeria
- Date of return to Nigeria after the period of study
- Date page of the passport
- Residence Permit (for Graduates from Institutions located within West African Countries Only)
Certificates or Documents to upload by Foreign Graduates during online registration
Ensure you upload all the required documents and bring the physical documents to camp for evaluation. Failure to bring valid documents will result in decamping.
- Visa showing date of departure from Nigeria
- Visa showing date of arrival to Nigeria
- Student Visa/Residence Permit
- Original OLevel Certificate (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent)
- International Passport Data Page
- First University Degree or HND Certificate
- Complete transcript of the Degree or HND programme
NYSC Foreign Candidates that Lost their International Passport
All foreign candidates that lost their international passport should provide the following:
- Police and Immigration reports from the country where the Passport got missing
- Sworn affidavit
- Evidence of stay in country of study and a New International Passport
- Personal Data page of the newly obtained International Passport must be uploaded
NYSC Foreign candidates that misplaced their academic credentials
All NYSC foreign candidates that misplaced their academic credentials should provide the following:
- Police Report
- Sworn Affidavit
- Result from either the examination body for loss of O’level certificates or the institution of graduation for loss of degree, HND, certificates as the case may be.
NOTE: Certificates not written in English Language must be translated at the Embassy of the country of study or a University in Nigeria where the language is studied, before presentation to the NYSC.
Better Ways to be regularly updated on NYSC Registration and other important facts
- To be updated regularly on everything about NYSC, especially the date when NYSC online registration would start, when you are to print call up letter and date for NYSC orientation camp and other NYSC updates, kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
- You can as well JOIN our News Channels for updates:
- LIKE our Facebook News Page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions or challenges, kindly Click Here