NAF (Nigerian Air Force) DRC/DSSC 2019/2020 Recruitment Application Form – This is to inform you that officially the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Direct Regular Commission (DRC) and Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Application Form for 2019/2020 Recruitment Exercise is currently ongoing for all interested candidates to apply using the applications steps below.
Don’t fail to register and kindly go through the requirements, qualifications before you click on the application link
Qualifications/Requirements/Eligibility for NAF (Nigerian Air Force) DRC/DSSC Recruitment Exercise 2019/2020
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
Steps on How to Apply for Nigeria Air Force DRC/DSSC Recruitment Exercise 2019/2020
To apply www.airforce.mil.ng/page-careers
Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by Military officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
When is NAF DRC/DSSC 2019 Recruitment Online Registration Starting?
Online Registration for NAF DRC/DSSC Starts on 22nd October, 2019
Closing Date for NAF DRC/DSSC Recruitment 2019
Application deadline is on 19th November, 2019.
Better Ways to be Updated Regularly on Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
- LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
- Follow our Twitter News Handle for more directives
- For questions and challenges, Click Here