Anambra State Government Aviation Scholarship 2019/2020 Ongoing- Are you looking for the steps to apply for Anambra State Government Aviation Scholarships 2019, this article will direct you more on how to apply successfully. Kindly follow the steps in this article for a successful application.
How to Apply for Anambra State Government Aviation (ASGV) Scholarships 2019/2020
The Government of Anambra State invites applications from suitably qualified persons of Anambra State origin, for the award of full scholarships to undergo training in the following courses:
- Standard Pilot Training Programme at International Aviation College, Ilorin
- Avionics at the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, (NCAT), Zaria
- Airfame and Power Plant at the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, (NCAT), Zaria
The scholarship programme is administered through a Special Grant from His Excellency, Chief Willie Obiano, the Executive Governor of Anambra State. The scholarship programme was inspired by Girls Can Fly Initiative, an NGO. Application is open to both male and female applicants.
Requirements/Qualifications and Eligibility for 2019 Anambra State Government Aviation Scholarships
- Be an indigene of Anambra State.
- Be between the ages of 21 years and 27 years.
- Have a minimum of first degree or its equivalent in a science-related field from a recognized higher institution.
- Be medically fit, certified by a recognized hospital and insured by the Anambra State Health Insurance Agency (ASHIA).
- Have a crime-free history.
Required Document for Anambra State Government Aviation Scholarships
The following are required for application:
- Application Form (PDF)
- A formal application letter
- Applicant’s Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Purpose in not more than a page.
- Photocopy of academic credentials
- Photocopy of valid ID Card
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age
- Evidence of medical fitness
- Evidence of enrollment in the Anambra State Health Insurance Scheme
Steps on How to apply for Anambra State Government Aviation Scholarships
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications in hard copy directly or by courier, to the address below:
Anambra State Aviation Training Scholarship Programme,
Ministry of Tertiary Education, Science and Technology,
Jerome Udoji Secretariat,
Off Aroma Junction,
Awka, Anambra State.
Please note the followings:
- Applications and all correspondence should be addressed to the address above
- Submissions by email will not be accepted.
- Submissions made by courier must be marked not later than above closing date, or will not be accepted.
- Application and all processes under this programme are absolutely FREE OF ANY CHARGE to applicants.
Deadline for Anambra State Government Aviation Scholarships
Friday, 4th October, 2019
Better ways to be updated regularly on when the list of shortlisted candidates will be released and other available scholarships
- To be regularly updated kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- For question or challenges Click Here