Steps on How to Apply for Shell, SPDC Recruitment 2019/2020 – Are you still looking for a way to apply for Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Recruitment 2019/2020, this is an opportunity for you to apply successfullyis now recruiting all interested and qualified persons. The 2019/2020 recruitment is currently ongoing and all that wish to work with Shell Company can now apply. The positions, qualifications, requirements and steps on how to apply successfully are well explained in this article below.
Available positions for application in SPDC, Shell Recruitment 2019/2020
- Principal Mechanical Static Engineer – Deepwater Projects
- Fixed Wing Superintendent
- Principal Process Safety Engineer
- Senior Technical Safety Engineer
General Requirements for SPDC, Shell Recruitment 2019
- Good knowledge of oil and gas business and its process safety aspects. Technical Engineering or Advanced Science degree with 5 – 10 years relevant experience. Broad experience with EP, experience with Safety risk aspects of EP and/or management experience within OpCo environment. A degree in safety risk engineering would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of the business risks.
- Good knowledge of the EP standards.
- Knowledge in use of Design safety tools such as QRA, SIL, FIREPRAN, HSE Cases, Bowties, HAZID, Fire & Explosion modelling, dispersion modelling, HAZOP, Layout reviews, etc.
- Good understanding of business aspects of HSE in the short and long term
Steps on How to apply successfully for SPDC Recruitment 2019
To apply successfully Click Here
Do you want to find out about future opportunities at Shell? Simply sign up by providing your email address and search criteria in the boxes below and we will deliver job alerts straight to your inbox.
You can sign up for Jobs alert in for SPDC Recruitment portal
By signing up for job alerts I agree to receive email communications from Shell and its subsidiaries about Shell employment opportunities as they may arise. I understand that the Shell Privacy Notice for a Job Applicant will apply and that I may withdraw my consent to these communications at any time.
Better Ways to be updated regularly especially on when the list of successful shortlisted candidates is released.
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
- LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for more information
- For questions and challenges, Click Here