Delta State Bursary and Scholarship (DSBSB) 2019/2020 Form is out for application or registration, 2019/2020 Delta State Bursary and Scholarship commences – Officially, the application portal for 2019/2020 Delta State Bursary and Scholarship has been released for all interested candidates to apply using the application link below.
As we promise to always keep you updated with recent and available scholarships, Delta State Bursary and scholarship Board is one of the ongoing scholarships you would like to apply.
The bursary is for Delta state indigenes in Nigeria Tertiary institutions; Universities, Polytechnics and College of Education.
Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board 2019 Eligibility/Qualifications
- Be of Delta State Origin
- All applicants above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicants below 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration number
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions
- Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities; Or Be in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution
- Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
Steps on How to Apply/Register for Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board 2019/2020
To apply click www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/bursary/registration then follow the instructions below
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online
- Online processing fee of N800 will be charged using debit cards
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after successful payment for verification, it is extremely important that you retain your Acknowledgement Card after sending scan copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Approved Public and Private Owned Schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply
- If you are having issue and problem while submitting your application please Send e-mail to: email@example.com for any application.
Closing Date for Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board 2019/2020
The deadline for Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board 2019/2020 application is on Wednesday, March 13, 2019.
To be updated always about Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board 2019/2020, kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
For questions or challenges Click Here