Survival Fund Loan Application Registration Form Portal 2020 – This is to inform the general public on Survival Fund Loan Registration. This loan is from Federal Government of Nigeria to all citizens who are willing to apply. All you need to apply successfully are contained in this article below
MSMEs Survival Fund Scheme Loan 2020/2021
Currently, the Federal Government has announced the nationwide implementation of two MSMEs Initiatives namely; the MSMEs Survival Fund Scheme with the Payroll support track as the first scheme to rollout (50 Billion Naira) and the Guaranteed Off take Scheme (15 Billion Naira).
When is Survival Fund Scheme Loan Application Starting?
MSMEs Survival Fund Scheme Loan 2020/2021 application starts from Monday 21st September, 2020 for all Nigerians.
Quick Fact; The MSMEs Survival Fund scheme will be implemented over an initial period of three months in order to provide immediate relief from the economic impact of the pandemic.
Eligibility for Survival Fund Loan
Your business must:
- Be Nigerian-owned
- Be CAC-registered
- Business owner must have a BVN
- Staff strength of not less than 10 for Payroll Support and 3 for 608.
Different packages in MSMEs Survival Fund can help you
- Support 500,000 vulnerable MSMEs in meeting payroll obligation of between N30,000 to 50,000 per employee in 3 months
- Provide free CAC Business name registration for 250,000 new businesses
- Support the survival of 100,000 business most affected by COVID-19 Pandemic with N50,000 each.
Please note better; if you have Micro or Small Businesses registered in Nigeria you can apply for MSMEs Survival Fund Scheme 2020/2021.
How to apply/register for Survival Fund Scheme Loan 2020/2021
To apply successfully visit: www.survivalfund.ng